As an integral part of a high-performance unwind package, the 110 series brake allows you to deliver the appropriate torque level needed for a particular application by allocating actuation of the right number of cylinders, from one up to six. The term 110 ‘Series’ is derived from ‘11’ inches plus our use of the third digit in the range of values from 111 to 116 to signify the number of friction pads selected for a given brake.
Aside from their heavy-duty, ductile iron disc construction and expanded surface for rapid heat dissipation, 110-Series brakes feature DFE’s time-proven Universal Actuator technology:
- Hassle-free changeout of worn pads, without tools, via push-button spring locks
- Limited-travel pistons that can’t scratch the disc
- Cylinder return springs that cannot puncture the diaphragm
- Able to be retrofit into dual disc brakes of other manufacturers
- DFE’s popular ‘No-squeal Warranty’
- Disc/Hub Inertia: 22.2 Slug-in2
- Max. Torque: 6,210 in-lbs
- Disc/Hub Weight: 54.9 lbs.
- Max. Ship Wt.: 80 lbs.
- Min. Shaft Length: 7.3 in.
To see if a brake in the 110 Series is the right size for your application please note its torque range listed above and review the 110 Series Brake section of DFE’s full Brake Catalog for detailed sizing information, options and accessories.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Non-Standard Key (NSK). For shafts having a different sized key other than the standardized ones usually used (option).
- Mounting Plate - Flat plate for mounting the brake and guard if used.
- Metric Mounting Bolt - Metric mounting bolts for the actuators.
- Guard - Safety device to prevent people or objects from touching brake when in motion or hot.
- Guard Blocks - Allows installation of guard without mounting plate.
- Valve Assembly - Controls air supply for actuators.
Check out Dover Flexo Electronics Silencer™ Brakepads