The TA1 True Tension™ Amplifier is a compact, single-channel tension transducer interface. It can be used with DFE tension transducers (load cells) to monitor tension in any zone of web or filament processing machinery.
DFE’s Quik-Cal™ push-button zero and calibration eliminates pot adjustments and associated drift to make calibrating the TA1 simple, fast and reliable. Powered by 24 VDC, the amplifier boosts a millivolt-level tension signal from the tension transducer (load cell) and outputs an isolated 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA proportional signal to a PLC, drive or display meter.
Built-in diagnostic capability quickly identifies faulty load cells, incorrect wiring, calibration issues and amplifier ADC/DAC failure. The compact size and ease-of-installation make the TA1 amplifier a natural choice for the OEM or end user seeking value in web tension monitoring or control applications.
- Improves machine operation and productivity by making it simple and economical to run proper tension.
- Low-cost, high-quality device for reliable stand-alone tension measurement or use with advanced closed-loop control systems.
- Built-in diagnostic capability reduces troubleshooting time and frustration.
- Flexible signal output and mounting options.
- Powered by 24 VDC.
- Quik-Cal™ push-button zero and calibration enables rapid startup.
- 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA isolated outputs.
- Operating status LED.
- Built-in diagnostic capability.
- Remote zero and calibration.
- Dual calibration function provides two remotely selectable calibration ranges.
- User configurable DIN rail or screw mounting.
- Industry leading 5 year warranty.
- CE-marked and RoHS qualified.