In addition to amplifying the signal output from tension transducers installed in the web path and displaying actual tension on a 2.5 inch analog meter, the EasyView™ Tension Indicator powers the tension transducer (or transducer pair) and provides an additional isolated 0-10 VDC signal output proportional to tension for a drive, controller or PLC.
For mounting on a wall or machine frame, the EasyView™ Tension Indicator is available in a compact, steel, full enclosure (E). As an alternate configuration there is an open, flat Panel (P) version for mounting into a cutout on an OEM operator panel or cabinet.
Electrical connections are made at a closed terminal strip accessed via conduit through a 7/8 inch hole in the enclosure bottom.
Integrated electrical isolation, package options, ease-of-installation, ease-of-viewing, and low cost make the EasyView™ indicator a popular choice for web tension monitoring or control applications.
EasyView™ operates on 24 VDC power, supplied separately.
• EasyView™ improves machine operation and productivity by making it easier to run proper tension, gain a higher level of process control and reductions of waste, web breaks, and other web problems
• EasyView™ is a low-cost tension indicator for a transducer-based tension measurement or control system.Unparalleled Output Stability. Drift-free performance even over wide temperature swings for tension monitoring signal stability
• Safe and reliable performance. Integrated Isolation and Circuit stabilization–including built-in noise and surge protection, short-circuit protection, and active current-limiting on the transducer excitation signal
• Small unit-measures just 3.5 inches x 4 inches x 3.5 inches
• Uses Quick-Cal™ push-button Zero and Calibration
• Large 2.5 inch tension readout, analog or digital
• Rugged Steel Enclosure
• Mounts on a wall, machine frame or just about any tight space
• 50:1 calibration range
• Powered by 24 VDC
• I/O connections made via terminal strip
• 0-10 VDC isolated output proportional to tension
• Competitive price-best value for a low cost
• Digital Meter (DM)
• Non-Standard Meter Scale (NMS)