The TA500 EIP Tension Amplifier is a compact, single-channel tension transducer interface with Ethernet connectivity. It can be used with DFE tension transducers (load cells) to monitor tension in any zone of web or filament processing machinery.
DFE’s Quik-Cal™ push-button zero and calibration eliminates pot adjustments and associated drift to make calibrating the TA500 simple, fast and reliable. Powered by 24 VDC, the amplifier boosts a millivolt-level tension signal from tension transducers (load cells) and provides simultaneous Ethernet, 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA connectivity to interface with a PLC, drive or display meter.
Built-in diagnostic capability quickly identifies faulty load cells, incorrect wiring, calibration issues and amplifier ADC/DAC failure.
The compact size and ease-of-installation make the TA500 amplifier a natural choice for the OEM or end user seeking value in web tension monitoring or control applications.
• Simultaneous Ethernet, 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA connectivity
• Web browser configuration interface
• Powered by 24 VDC
• Quik-Cal™ push-button zero and calibration enables rapid startup
• Operating status LED
• Built-in diagnostic capability
• Remote zero and calibration
• Dual calibration function provides the ability to toggle two calibration ranges
• DIN rail mounting clip
• Industry-leading 5 year tension-free warranty
• CE-marked and RoHS qualified
• Improves machine operation and productivity by making it simple and economical to run proper tension
• Low-cost, high-quality device for reliable stand-alone tension measurement or use with advanced closed-loop control systems
• Built-in diagnostic capability reduces troubleshooting time and frustration
• Flexible signal outputs