The TA500 EIP Tension Amplifier is a compact, single-channel tension transducer interface with EtherNet/IP™ connectivity. It can be used with DFE tension transducers (load cells) to monitor tension in any zone of web or filament processing machinery.
DFE’s Quik-Cal™ push-button zero and calibration eliminates pot adjustments and associated drift to make calibrating the TA500 simple, fast and reliable. Powered by 24 VDC, the amplifier boosts a millivolt-level tension signal from tension transducers (load cells) and provides simultaneous EtherNet/IP™, 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA connections to interface with a PLC, drive or display meter.
Built-in diagnostic capability quickly identifies faulty load cells, incorrect wiring, calibration issues and amplifier ADC/DAC failure.
The compact size and diverse integration capabilities of the TA500 amplifier make it a preferred option for OEMs and end users seeking next-generation monitoring and control solutions designed to support Industry 4.0.
• Simultaneous EtherNet/IP™, 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA connections
• Web browser configuration interface
• EDS file support
• Powered by 24 VDC
• Quik-Cal™ push-button zero and calibration enables rapid startup
• Operating status LED
• Built-in diagnostic capability
• Remote zero and calibration
• Calibration and button lockout
• DIN rail mounting clip
• Industry-leading 5 year tension-free warranty
• CE-marked and RoHS qualified
• ODVA conformant
• Improves machine operation and productivity by making it simple and economical to run proper tension
• Reliable, feature-rich device integrates easily with Allen-Bradley PLCs
• Built-in diagnostic capability reduces troubleshooting time and frustration
• Flexible signal outputs
• Secure equipment configurations via lockout commands