The TriView™ LRT tension indicator works with a Tension Roll® transducer or a transducer pair (mounted on each end of a dead or live shaft idler roll) to independently measure both sides of web tension. The output signals from the transducers are amplified by the TriView™ Indicator and displayed on a series of meters which is calibrated to read actual tension. The amplified signal outputs, proportional to tension, can be used simultaneously from each channel with a recorder, computer or automatic control system.
By tapping the touchscreen a machine operator can select either left and right tension readings below the main screen, or a balance indication showing the deviation between Left and Right edges of the connected web tension transducer roll. This makes it possible for the machine operator to equalize the tension at the roll edges by means of appropriate manual or automatic adjustments to the machine.
• 5 year warranty.
• Displays actual web tension at both sides of the web to permit
equalization side to side. Also displays total tension. No guesswork.
• Can be interfaced with control systems for automatic control of tension via three isolated outputs, each output having 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA signal.
• Enables the machine operator to determine proper tension for any web and consistently reproduce that tension any time that job is run.
• Tension Limit Switch is built in and can be set to trigger external alarms via two solid state relays: one for TLS Low and one for TLS High. Feature can be deactivated when not required.
• Up to five setups can be saved and re-called enabling the machine operator to determine the proper tension for any web while consistently reproducing that tension whenever that job is run.
• 24 VDC or optional 100-240 VAC power input
• QuikCal™ Zero and Calibration
• Choice of Panel Mount or NEMA 1 wall-mounted steel enclosure
• Green power-on LED
• 5-inch touchscreen with tension meter and menu driven choice of scale
• Independent 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA outputs proportional to left, right, and total tension
• Touchscreen allows selection of alternate displays and other menu-selectable settings
• Programmable registers for up to 5 selectable setups