The TrueView™ 1100 tension indicator is an easy-to-use, rugged, touch screen tension indicator designed for use with high-sensitivity semiconductor strain-gage load cells. It features a bright 500 nit, 4.3" impact-resistant touch screen display suitable for industrial environments. Housed in an alloy enclosure, it is machined from solid 6061-T6 billet aluminum for superior strength and durability. Engineered with flexibility in mind, the TrueView™ 1100 can be DIN rail-mounted, panel-mounted (with included bezel) or affixed to a vertical column with a band-style clamp.
The intuitive menu system provides quick access to calibration, operation and diagnostic functions. After selecting a tension range and unit of measure, calibrating the TrueView™ 1100 requires only 3 steps: Zero the transducers (load cells), hang a calibration weight and save the calibration to memory.
The TrueView™ 1100's timelapse mode provides a tension history plot within an adjustable 30 second to 30 minute sliding window – useful for identifying process trends, anomalies or problems during operation. Adjustable display brightness and update intervals provide operators with eye-comfort and display damping capabilities specific to their needs. An integral lockout code restricts access to anyone not authorized to adjust the TrueView™ 1100's configuration settings.
Simultaneous 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA isolated tension outputs allow for integration with a PLC, drive or data logger. Built-in diagnostic capability identifies faulty load cells, incorrect wiring, calibration issues and amplifier ADC/DAC failure.
Measuring 4.9" wide x 3.75" tall, the TrueView™ 1100's compact size, ease-of-use and flexible mounting options make it a natural choice for the OEM or end user seeking a reasonably-priced, next-generation interface.
The TrueView™ 1100 is backward-compatible with all DFE tension transducers manufactured since 1974.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Bright 500 nit, 4.3" impact-resistant touch screen display
• Simultaneous 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA isolated tension outputs
• Flexible mounting options – DIN rail clip, panel-mount (bezel) and band-clamp bracket
• Simple 3 step calibration procedure
• Operator lockout code
• Timelapse mode provides a tension history plot within an adjustable 30 second to 30 minute sliding window
• Rugged 6061-T6 billet aluminum enclosure provides superior strength and durability
• Compact size
• Backward-compatible with all DFE tension transducers manufactured since 1974