Data Sheet (PDF)
DXF Drawing (ZIP)
Instruction Manual (PDF)
Indicator Comparison Chart (PDF)
The TI23 & TI24 TrueView™ tension indicators with Quik-Cal™ push-button zero and calibration are devices used for the measurement and display of web and filament tension. In addition to amplifying the signal output from tension transducers (load cells), the TrueView™ tension indicator powers the tension transducer (or transducer pair) with 5 or 10 VDC (XRE option). The resulting signal output is isolated 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA, for simple integration with a drive, PLC or data logging device.
There are two power input choices available for TrueView™. Model TI23 operates on 115 VAC 60Hz (230 VAC 50Hz optional) while model TI24 operates on 24 VDC.
The TrueView™ tension indicator is available in a compact, steel, full enclosure ('E' configuration) for mounting on a web machine or press frame. For use in operator panels or cabinet cut-outs, a panel-mount ('P' configuration) form-factor is also available.
Depending on the mounting configuration, external connections are made by terminal strip or circular connectors. Integrated electrical isolation, package options, ease-of-installation, ease-of-use, and low cost make the TrueView™ indicator a solid value for web tension monitoring or control applications.
• TrueView™ improves machine operation and productivity by making it easier to run proper tension, gain a higher level of process control and reductions of waste, web breaks, and other web problems
• TrueView™ is a low-cost tension indicator for a transducer-based tension measurement or control system.Unparalleled Output Stability. Drift-free performance even over wide temperature swings makes the TrueView™ the most stable tension monitoring device available
• Safe and reliable performance. Integrated Isolation and Circuit stabilization–including built-in noise and surge protection, short-circuit protection, and active current-limiting on the transducer excitation signal
• 115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz power input (TI23) or 24 VDC (TI24)
• 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA isolated outputs
• 0-1 mA signal output for a tension meter
• Quik-Cal™ push-button zero and calibration eliminates potentiometer adjustments to make calibrating simple and fast
• Meter damping adjustment minimizes meter fluctuation
• 50:1 calibration range
• Auto Zero on power up (jumper selectable)
• 10% Calibration Weight Ratio
• 25% Calibration Weight (25CW)
• 230 Volt Power Input (230) – TI23 version only
• Isolated 4-20 mA Output (I420)
• Auto Zero (AZ)
• Digital Meter (DM)
• Dual Calibration (DC)
• Extended Range (XRE)
• Non Standard Meter Scale (NMS)
• Tension Limit Switch (TLS)